The programme is made up of four programme zones, health and fitness, creativity, skills for life, and social action, with education and employment standing on its own while underpinning the whole program.
“there is so much to do here”
The activities are organised across four zones; skills for life, health and fitness, creativity and social action. Employment and education are woven through the programme, offering: advice and guidance on career planning, jobs and apprenticeships and where to find them, work experience, CV writing, job applications and interview preparation. We call this The Balanced Programme.
Our enhanced programme provides tailored one-to-one support, including mentoring, work experience, signposting, referrals to specialist agencies and advocacy.
Below you’ll find details on our current programme, for details on the benefits our work, check out our impact page.
Easter Programme 2019
25th February – 5th April 2019
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 9pm
Table football, consoles, PCs, table tennis, sports hall, kitchen, hang with friends.
|Need support with your CV, personal statement, job searches, applications, interviews, future prospects and/or training? Speak to a member of staff during our drop in hours or make an appointment.|
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Gym
- 7:00 – 8:00pm Indoor Active
- 4:00 – 6:00pm Junior Youth Club (10 – 13 yrs)
- 5:30 – 6:30pm City Leaders: Keeping it Wild
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Mary’s House Meeting (with snacks)
- 7:30 – 8:30pm Mixed Martial Arts (starting 12th March)
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Indoor Active
- 7:00 – 8:00pm RKC Music Club
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Gym
Save the Date
- Open House: 5th March 2019 from 5:00 – 8:00pm
- LVN Pizza & Professionals: 7th March & 4th April 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Easter Half Term 8th – 18th April: We are open, stay tuned for further details!
- Saturday Outdoor Active Programme: Starting 6th April and runs till October 2019. Activities forms are coming soon!